- Hepatitis C screening test l learn more
Effective Oct. 23, 2013 - Hepatitis C testing should be offered to every individual born between 1945 and 1965 receiving inpatient hospital care or primary care.
- 2016 Newsletters May-June l March-April l Jan.-February
- 2015 Newsletters Nov.-Dec. l Sept.-October l July-August l May-June l March-April l Jan.-February
Do you have something you would like to include in our next newsletter?
Email us at: email@example.com
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Click here for information and resources
- When the Cough is Pertussis from NYSDOH (July 2012): includes case definition, differential diagnosis, exam findings, confirming the Diagnosis, testing, reporting and other resources.
- Diagnostic Testing Provides an overview of collecting samples from patients and case definitions.
- Specimen Collection An overview of nasopharyngeal (NP) swab and aspirate specimen collection techniques, including videos...
- Whooping Cough at Record Levels...and Not Slowing Down This Webinar featured an update on pertussis epidemiology and recent additions to ACIP recommendations for pertussis vaccination, along with new campaign materials that can be used for National Influenza Awareness Week. Virtual Immunization Communication Network (VICNetwork) Originally aired: November 14, 2012
- Tools to Use with Your Patients (posters, fact sheets, podcasts, e-cards, etc.)
Contact us for:
- School, Child Care, and Group Activity Exclusion Recommendations
- Suspect and Confirmed Case Action Steps
- CDC Clinical Communications Sign-up
- Communicable Disease Reporting Requirements
- Continuing Education and Training Resources
- Disease Surveillance Report
- Guide for Healthy Meetings
- Immunization Information and Resources
- Medical journals and articles search
- New York State Vaccines For Children Program
- New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS)
- Oral Health Resource - FREE Publications
- Rabies Post Exposure Prophylaxis (RPEP) Algorithm (DOH-3028 11/10)
- Vaccine and Immunization information and resources