Zika Resources for Providers
- CDC Main Zika Page
- ASTHO Top Questions on Zika: Simple Answers
- Zika Toolkit for Healthcare Providers
- 2016 Newsletters: September-October Feature Article
July-August Feature Article l May-June l March-April l Jan.-February
- 2015 Newsletters Nov.-Dec. l Sept.-October l July-August l May-June l March-April l Jan.-February Feature Article: Providing Health Resources, Information, and Referrals, From Birth to Age 21
Do you have something you would like to include in our next newsletter?
Email us at: email@example.com
Immunizations and Vaccine
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Click here for information and resources
- When the Cough is Pertussis from NYSDOH (July 2012): includes case definition, differential diagnosis, exam findings, confirming the Diagnosis, testing, reporting and other resources.
- Diagnostic Testing Provides an overview of collecting samples from patients and case definitions.
- Specimen Collection An overview of nasopharyngeal (NP) swab and aspirate specimen collection techniques, including videos...
- Whooping Cough at Record Levels...and Not Slowing Down This Webinar featured an update on pertussis epidemiology and recent additions to ACIP recommendations for pertussis vaccination, along with new campaign materials that can be used for National Influenza Awareness Week. Virtual Immunization Communication Network (VICNetwork) Originally aired: November 14, 2012
- Tools to Use with Your Patients (posters, fact sheets, podcasts, e-cards, etc.)
Contact us for:
- School, Child Care, and Group Activity Exclusion Recommendations
- Suspect and Confirmed Case Action Steps
- CDC Clinical Communications Sign-up
- Communicable Disease Reporting Requirements
- Continuing Education and Training Resources
- Disease Surveillance Report
- Guide for Healthy Meetings
- Immunization Information and Resources
- Medical journals and articles search
- New York State Vaccines For Children Program
- New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS)
- Oral Health Resource - FREE Publications
- Rabies Post Exposure Prophylaxis (RPEP) Algorithm (DOH-3028 11/10)
- Vaccine and Immunization information and resources