- Madison County Youth Bureau The mission is to promote and encourage the development of a comprehensive system of services to meet the needs of Madison County's young people.
- BRiDGES. The mission of BRiDGES is to improve the quality of life by providing advocacy and services to our community, the workplace, families and individuals affected by addiction and the abuse of alcohol, tobacco and other substances.
See also: BRiDGES to prevent tobacco
- CNY Coalition for Healthy Indoor Air. Our goal is to enable all individuals and families within our communities, regardless of their income, education or other limiting resources, to live in a healthy indoor environment by providing public education and collaboration among public and private organizations.
- Community Action Partnership for Madison County (CAP) works for and with low- and moderate-income families in Madison County to provide education, guidance, and resources for individuals and families striving for economic self sufficiency. We are the only not-for-profit, non-governmental agency in Madison County with a mission to serve the low-income community.
- Healthy Start Partnership was started to address environmental interventions through community based partnerships to reduce obesity in childbearing women and their infants by promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles.
- The Madison County Literacy Coalition Our challenge is to develop strategies and structures that will result in a comprehensive, coordinated, integrated, learner-centered continuum of lifelong literacy services and programs with quality standards and sufficient capacity to meet community-wide literacy need. Video